SMART2GO DESIGN CONTESTJanuary 10, 2022
Welcome to the Smart2Go Design Contest
About the Contest
The Smart2Go Design Competition invites designer proposals for Flexible and Wearable Electronics products using the features available in the Smart2Go platform, as micro-batteries, supercapacitors or electrolytic capacitors, photovoltaic and thermoelectric energy harvesting.
The competition is open to individuals, groups and organizations from every country in the world. There is no limit on the number of entries per person. Participation is free. Further interaction with Grant Winner occurs after award of prize.
- Competition launched: 10.01.2022
Phase 1: Sketch and submit your ideas
- Contest entry due to: 21.02.2022
- Top 3 Finalists are announced: 14.03.2022
Phase 2: Developing Top 3 Finalists’ ideas further with technical experts
- Detailed ideas due to: 25.04.2022
- Grant Winner announced: 09.05.2022
- Smart2Go Workshop: to be informed in the second half of May 2022
- Grant Winner Prize: 5000 euros
Design Evaluation Criteria
Jury of the Contest will evaluate your design considering the following criteria:
- Design uniqueness: originality of the idea
- Market potential: design can be sold through channels familiar to the market segment
- User experience: how the design enhances user experience
- Feasibility estimation: technical feasibility and performance
- Sustainability: improve a green perspective on applications using the platform
The following information will help you make sure your entry meets competition requirements and that you understand the parameters and process. Best of luck to you!